We have taken the following steps in response to COVID-19.
1. To protect the health and safety of our patients, staff and providers, many of our practice visits are done via telehealth services. A telehealth visit with a provider operates like an in-person visit except everything is conducted online. We use a combination of DOXY.ME, ZOOM and SKYPE to do video conferencing. Scheduling with the Front Office is largely the same. The Front Office or your provider will supply you the online URL to support your video conferencing.
2. Patients can still come into the office, but they should wear a mask if they do so. Esketamine patients, which are treated in the office should also wear a mask.
2. New patients should call the Front Office to get new patient packets that are sent via secure email. New and existing patients should take steps to set up a Patient Portal if they do not have one. (Our Patient Portal is located at: https://www.valant.io/Portal/Binnacle.)
3. Patient payments are made online via your Patient Portal account. Patients with a credit card on file (CC-On-File) are charged 1-3 days after an appointment. Patients without CC-On-File are billed monthly (usually near the end of the month) and receive statements both by encrypted email and regular postal mail.
5. The Front Office can be reached at office (at) binnaclepsychiatry.com. Billing can be reached at billing (at) binnaclepsychiatry.com.