We are taking the following steps to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. To protect the health and safety of our patients, staff and providers, we have largely move our practice to telehealth services. Meeting with a provider operates very much as before except everything is done online. We use a combination of DOXY.ME, ZOOM and SKYPE to do video conferencing. Scheduling with the Front Office is largely the same. The Front Office or your provider will supply you the online URL to support your video conferencing.
2. You should call the Front Office at 425-947-1303 to pay your deductible or co-pay before your office visit. (New patients should call the Front Office to get new patient packets.)
3. We are still accepting TMS patients that come into the office. Call the Front Office to make arrangements.
4. Due to the large amount of touch labor involved in generating monthly patient statements and the inability of some patients to get to their mail boxes, we are moving the whole creation and delivery process online. Patients will receive encrypted email statements once we are ready to go. Patients without emails on file will still receive patient statement by postal mail.
5. To make CC payments you have to call the Front Office. We are moving to provide online CC processing as soon as we can get the programming in place to accept your CC information securely. Patients will be notified by email when this service is available.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding during these trying times.