We have taken the following steps to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. To protect the health and safety of our patients, staff and providers, we have largely moved our practice to telehealth services. Meeting with a provider operates very much as before except everything is done online. We use a combination of DOXY.ME, ZOOM and SKYPE to do video conferencing. Scheduling with the Front Office is largely the same. The Front Office or your provider will supply you the online URL to support your video conferencing.
2. New patients should still call the Front Office to get new patient packets that are sent via secure email. New and existing patients should take steps to set up a Patient Portal if they do not have one. (Our Patient Portal is located at: https://www.valant.io/Portal/Binnacle.)
3. Patient payments now can be made online via your Patient Portal account. Patients with a credit card on file (CC-On-File) are charged 1-3 days after an appointment. Patients without CC-On-File are billed monthly (usually near the end of the month) and receive statements both by encrypted email and regular postal mail.
4. Currently, we are accepting TMS patients under special arrangement only. Call or email the Front Office to make arrangements.
5. The Front Office can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Billing can be reached at email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding during these trying times.
Addiction Services: Counseling and treatment. Discrete and private.
Testing and Evaluation Services: Autism, Personality, Parenting, Court required.
Transcranial magnetic stimulation: FDA approved technology.
Estektamine: Nasal Spray for treatment resistant depression.